Saturday, May 28, 2011

On the Road Again

I’m writing this post from a Greyhound bus. We’re just leaving Louisville (I think) after an hour break, and it’s 3:00 in the morning here. We’ll be getting into Atlanta around 12:30 in the afternoon. Hannah and I watched a bit of the King’s Speech, and then we slept for a while. So far, it’s been interesting, but I’m pretty tired. Still, we have a couple more stops to make throughout the night before we reach Atlanta.

Pray for good sleep and that we wouldn’t be too tired or crabby when we’re meeting all the other interns tomorrow or starting our training. Still, despite all the stops, I’m grateful for this bus. It made it possible to get down to GA without paying too much for gas! Anyway, I think I’m beginning to ramble. Time to try and nap again!

No comments:

Post a Comment